Heart Mountain View Unit
Powell Valley Care Center's special care unit is designed and operated for residents with special needs related to Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Our staff is fully trained in providing care for residents with these conditions.
- 16 beds.
- 24-hour nursing care.
- Group, independent and individualized recreation and activities.
- Private rooms available.
- Private dining room.
- Private patio.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff.
- Resident-empowered environment.
Our staff's goals include:
- Providing a calm, homelike atmosphere.
- Engaging residents in meaningful activities.
- Enhancing each resident's quality of life.
- Individualizing care that helps residents adjust to their environment.